The perfect Puffer Coats to get through winter
BLDO Long Thickened Fur Hooded Down Jacket with Sashes
This coat is a great winter coat that is super thick, filled with 90% duck down, and 10 feathers for maximum warmth. The coat is a bit on the thicker side but still lightweight. The length is also extra long on this coat too so it’s great for keeping legs warm as well as arms and torso.
The down puffer coat comes with a nice big furry lined hood too. The fur is faux but super thick and soft. The hood is also nicely lined with the same super soft, cozy, warm fur. This hood does a great job of keeping the head warm, and the soft fur is gentle on the hair too. The fur hood is heavy and feels very high quality and very well made. The hood makes it look much more expensive than it is. The hood can also be removed by unsnapping the snaps.
The coat has a nice zipper that goes nearly to the bottom as well as buttons to button over the top of the zipper, keeping the look of the coat sleek and streamlined. The zipper is easy to move up and down and doesn’t get stuck and the buttons snap easily but are easy to unsnap as well. The hardware on this coat seems to be very high quality.
The shell of this coat has the nice puffer down lines and detail. It is very soft and super squishy to the touch.
It has two pockets on the side with faux button flap over the top. It also has a nice belt to keep the coat close to the body, as well as give the wearer some shape by sucking in at the waist. The belt feels and looks to be good quality, and snaps shut like a seat belt. The hardware is pretty and seems strong and durable. The belt can also be removed.
This coat is extremely high quality and an absolute bargain for the price. It is very comfortable to wear too and stays on nicely, moves well with the body, and it looks great on too and is super stylish as well. The coat fits nicely and is long in the arms as well. The Size large fit my size 6 frame perfectly.
- Coat is super warm! Made to withstand very cold weather.
- Coat is made with real duckdown and feathers- 90%!
- Coat hood is lined in faux fur, making it extra warm and super soft and cozy on the head.
- Coat is very long and covers to the knee, keeping legs warm as well as upper body and head.
- Removable hood and belt.
- Outside pockets don’t snap shut.
- Sizing runs a little small in US sizing.
BLDO lightweight packable mid length hooded down jacket with sashes
This coat is super cute and a gorgeous shade of deep blue. This jacket looks very stylish on, and thanks to its lightweight shell, doesn’t drown the body but instead looks very shapely and fashionable.
The coat is very lightweight. It is made with 90% duck down and 10% feathers, making it a very cozy, soft, and warm jacket, even for being so lightweight. The coat comes with a lightweight hood as well filled with the same material as the shell. The jacket covers the torso well and is long in the sleeves, even for those with longer arms.
The material is very soft and cozy, and super comfortable to wear too. It moves well with the body, hugs the body nicely, and really looks great on. The coat feels and looks to be good quality and is well-made and sewn together nicely too.
The coat has a nice long zipper that goes all the way up the front. It is easy to zip up and down. The hardware is very pretty and looks to be very good quality too. The jacket has two pockets on the outside that zip completely closed. They are sewn in on the inside a bit weird and could possibly rip down the road as its only one little piece of fabric holding the pocket to the inside of the coat.
The coat comes with a belt that can be tied at the waist to cinch in the body and give it shape. Because the jacket is so lightweight, the wearer doesn’t drown in this coat but instead the style of the jacket enhances the look. This is a great jacket that is lightweight and comfortable to wear. It is super stylish and yet still warm and cozy. It is a great jacket for the price!
– Super lightweight and very warm and cozy thanks to being 90% duck down and 10% feathers.
– Style isn’t sacrificed with this coat since it is so thin and lightweight, it shows off the body nicely and looks very fashionable.
– Comes in an eye-catching deep blue!
– Comes with sewn in hood and Outside pockets zip shut
- Thanks to being super lightweight, it is not as warm as some of the other thicker coats but still great for keeping warm thanks to being 90% down.
- No buttons to cover zipper for added style
- Pockets sewn into the jacket a bit on the poor side.
BLDO Lightweight hooded mid-length coat jacket parkas with belt
This coat is a bit lightweight but still has the feel and heaviness of a good quality, warm coat. The coat is a very pretty metallic gray that really stands out and is very eye-catching and fashionable. The coat is made with 100% polyester and although still warm, not as warm as a duck down coat or thicker style coat.
The coat seems to be good quality and is well made. It has a nice sewn in hood and pockets on the outside that zip shut. The pockets are easy to zip open and close but are sewn into the inside with only a small piece of material that may be prone to ripping in the future. The coat has a nice zipper that zips all the way up the front. The hardware is ok but not as pretty as some of the other hardware on other coats. The coat also comes with a matching belt that can easily be tied shut to give the body a nice shape by sucking in at the waist.
This coat is not as high quality and probably more fitting for a fall or spring jacket than a winter coat thanks to it being on the lightweight side and being 100% polyester. The jacket is however, very stylish and is great for the fashionista who loves her coat to stand out in a crowd!
- Coat is more fashionable and stylish with pretty metallic color and leopard print lining.
- Lightweight but still warm and cozy.
- Comes with sewn in hood and belt that ties at the waist.
- Coat is 100% polyester and not as warm as a duck down filled coat.
- Pockets are not sewn into the inside very well and could possibly rip in the future.